If your product is Bluetooth enabled, we would recommend pairing this way. Click here for instructions to connect via Bluetooth
Before you start:
- Ensure that your device and mobile phone are within close range of your Wifi router.
- Ensure that your phone is connect to a split 2.4ghz network. What is a 2.4ghz network?
- Put your device in pairing mode. The Wifi indicator will be flashing rapidly. Click here to learn how.
- Open the Goldair app on your mobile phone. Click here to download.
In the Goldair app:
1. Click "Add device" or on the + button in the top right hand corner of the app.
2. Click on the relevant category on the left hand side, and navigate to your product code.
3. The app will give you instructions of how to put your device in pairing mode. Confirm the Wifi LED is blinking rapidly.
4. Confirm your Wifi username and password are correct. Your device will now connect to the app.
Follow our handy video below for visual instructions.
Connection timed out?
The app will now direct you to retry or connect via AP Mode (using device hotspot).
Click here for AP Mode instructions.