If your product is Bluetooth enabled, we would recommend pairing this way. Click here for instructions to connect via Bluetooth
Before you start:
- Ensure that your device and mobile phone are within close range of your Wifi router.
- Ensure that your phone is connect to a split 2.4ghz network. What is a 2.4ghz network?
- Put your device in pairing mode by holding down the reset button. The Wifi indicator will be flashing rapidly. Hold down the reset button again and the Wifi indicator will be flashing slowly. Click here to learn how.
- Open the Goldair app on your mobile phone. Click here to download.
In the Goldair app:
1. Click "Add device" or on the + button in the top right hand corner of the app.
2. Click on the relevant category on the left hand side, and navigate to your product code.
3. On the top right hand corner, click on EZ Mode (default) and change to AP Mode.
4. The app will give you instructions of how to put your device in pairing mode. Confirm the Wifi LED is flashing slowly.
4. Confirm your Wifi username and password are correct. You now need to connect your phone to the device's hotspot. Click Go to Connect and click on the hotspot and navigate back to the app.
5. Your device will now connect to the app.
Follow our handy video below for visual instructions.
Connection timed out?
The app will now direct you to retry or connect via EZ Mode (default).